Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The College Essay

                                          WHO TOOK MY FAMILY???
        My life sometimes I feel it is so simple to live, simple to fit in, but then after we heard the news that we could go to America. I'm really happy and also curious to fit in a new life. A life that i know there is bunch of adventure. I will get through all the hard times even trouble.
        Much seemed to my life until my dad became addicted to alcohol. Since then everything in my life has changed. My family became wounded and broken. My mom made a decision to divorce my dad. I had to decided to follow my dad, who taught me so much in life, or Should i follow my mom , who took care of me when I was sick and cheered me up when i was sad? Every morning I woke up thinking about this decision and couldn't let it go. Anytime I hung out with my friends, it kept reminding me of which decision i had to make. Fortunately, my grandma gave me the advice that I should compare each way for my future. One day I woke up, and I has the feeling that my heart telling me I must make that decision today. I must follow my mom and leave behind, my dad and which the river that I used to hung out near and drink from. I might never taste it again.
        A year after I came to the U.S a place that people in my country called "HEAVEN". Things seem stranger to me , I still homesick. I miss my dad and my friends. But my grandparent give me support. I getting better and used to live in America.
        I don't know what people think, but i knew from the bottom of my heart, a decision that I have made for my future will and now turning brighter, closer, day by days. And i know when I made some negative, or positive decision, It will be exactly result from my own decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment