Thursday, September 30, 2010

Personal letter

                               Dear, Mr Gallagher
This is Hieu Nguyen, it been a long time since a freshman year. I haven't write or send any letter especially you. I just want to tell you more about myself. I'm from Viet Nam but i came to U.S when i was sixteen it's like three years ago. Well, the language i spoke i guess you already know so no need to tell. I live in Malden nearby the FerryWay school. That's all i want to say and i hope that i will see you next week on Monday. by the way If we have a chance I would like to talk with you after school or whether you are available because i have bunch of things that I am so concern about this year and how do you feel when you were senior in high school and what is your decision for any first step on the way to first year of the college. I think that's all and I must stop my writing right now. I hope i will see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment